An Award-Winning Disclaimer

A charming little Magpie whispered this disclaimer into my ear, and I'm happy to regurgitate it into your sweet little mouth:

"Disclaimer: This blog is not responsible for those of you who start to laugh and piss your pants a little. Although this blogger understands the role he has played (in that, if you had not been laughing you may not have pissed yourself), he assumes no liability for damages caused and will not pay your dry cleaning bill.

These views represent the thoughts and opinions of a blogger clearly superior to yourself in every way. If you're in any way offended by any of the content on this blog, it is clearly not the blog for you. Kindly exit the page by clicking on the small 'x' you see at the top right of the screen, and go fuck yourself."

Sunday, December 26, 2010

HEY, YOU! CHRISTIAN! YEAH, I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!

That's right! LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!

You're in big trouble, Paddy Boy. Oooooh, yes-- big, big big-boy trouble! We're talkin' cricket bat to the ass time. Fo sho.

Sho 'nuff.

'Nuff said.

Well, not quite yet.

Not, at least, before I say, "Get your ass back in that church!"

Yeah. That's right. I said it.

What? You think you're done?

You think you can't take orders from a Jew?

Well. Think again.

I know, I know-- you think you've put in your dues, right?

Christmas Eve. Midnight mass. Christmas Day. I get it. You're Jesus'd out, right?

WRONG!

It's Sunday, Mothers. Time to go to church... AGAIN!

YAY!

Time to tithe. Time to stand up, and sit down, time for some of y'all to hit those kneelers. Yeah. You know you like that shit. You LOVE that shit!

Kneel for Jesus!

I know-- it's totes a real drag that the day after Christmas is on Sunday. But, hey, that's life on the other side, ain't it? It's okay-- it's not like you have to dress up or anything. Some Sundays, I see people pour out of church wearing clothes I wouldn't walk my dog in, even late at night when nobody can really see.

I mean-- what is going on these days? People used to get dressed up in nice hats and white gloves to get on a fricking airplane.

Hey! Don't think that just because I'm on a tangent that I'm going to forget the whole point of this blog.

Don't. You. Think it.

Get back inside that church, you.

You think you can spend all of today playing with your goddamned iPad? Think again.

Think. A-fucking-gain.

That is all.

(I'm watching you on Google Earth. Seriously-- get the fuck back in that church before I lay some smackdown.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Rock on with your badass apron!